[U-Boot] link error in MPC8313ERDB_NAND_33_config or MPC8313ERDB_NAND_66_config

Scott Wood scottwood at freescale.com
Tue Jun 23 20:55:21 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 01:56:26PM +0800, wanjiutuan wrote:
> In LTIB, first  I executed such command “make MPC8313ERDB_NAND_33_config;
> make”,
>
> There are some link errors in nand_spl, such as “undefined reference
> restgprXXX”, but for u-boot ,there is no problems.

This list is for upstream u-boot -- we have no idea what u-boot is in
your LTIB.

Try head-of-git (or most recent upstream release, if you want something
stable) and let us know if that doesn't work for you (and which specific
version you tried, and which compiler and linker versions).  Head-of-git
builds for me, other than a warning to use 64-bit printf.

Or, ask whoever gave you the LTIB.

-Scott