[U-Boot] U-book and GPLv3? (fwd)

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Fri Jun 26 15:41:13 CEST 2009

On Friday 26 June 2009 04:25:42 Detlev Zundel wrote:

> >> Well, the problem with "facts" is that I like them to be backed up.  I
> >> don't know whether I should believe this mantra until I have seen actual
> >> products and/or figures.  If you don't need this - fine, your choice.
> >
> > well g'luck with that.  you're going to have to find a customer yourself
> > or find someone who *hasnt* signed a NDA.

> n  ) Proof by intimidation
> n+1) Proof by vigorous handwaving
> n+2) Proof by obfuscation
> n+3) Proof by wishful citation
> n+4) Proof by vehement assertion
> n+5) Proof not available without NDA
>
> Now, wait a minute, I think we have an original new entry here to this
> list ;)

basically you're making the assertion that (1) i just made all of this sh*t
up, (2) i'm basically a liar, and (3) i must be making these claims because i
think this discussion is "fun".  rather than providing funny little lists, why
dont you come straight out and call someone a filthy liar.  frankly, you can
kiss my ass.

i attempted to provide real world experience with the information i'm allowed,
and apparently that wasnt "good enough" for you,  how convenient for your
little crusade to control the usage of others.
-mike