[U-Boot] POST questions

Steven Zedeck saz at proliphix.com
Mon Mar 2 16:15:47 CET 2009

Hi,
I see most of the POST tests relate to the PPC family. Is there a set of
post tests based on the Atmel ARM9 family?

Another related question: Is it assumed that POST runs before relocation or
can some run after relocation? I would think that after you test memory
before relocation, then it would be fair to test interfaces such as I2C, SPI
and other devices such as MAC/PHYs, etc after relocation.

Your thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Steve