[U-Boot] Vector set up in u-boot for OMAP3530.

Rahanesh rahanesh at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Mar 4 12:23:23 CET 2009

Hi All,

I am trying to port a RTOS to OMAP3530 board. I use CCSv4 and XDS510 PP +
JTAG emulator  to connect to the board.

I am trying to set up vector table for a my custom RTOS.

ARM provides 0x0000:0000 and 0xFFFF:0000  as the Vector base address.

I planned to use 0x0000:0000 for my development.

I have decided to hard-code the opcode for the corresponding branches  to
the loactions respectively.(0x00000000 to 0x0000001C)

When i write to 0x00000000 location , i get a prefetch abort exception. Why
am i not able to write to 0x00000000?

How did U boot handle this? How did U boot set  up Vector table?

Can anyone help me please?

Regards
Rahanesh

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.