[U-Boot] DeAsserting UART Interrupt line on OMAP3530 for uboot

Rahanesh rahanesh at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Mar 5 15:21:50 CET 2009

Hi all,

Can anyone help me to de-assert  the uart interrupt line.

I have enabled the UART interrupt only for reception of data.

Processor get the interrupt and data is read to a local buffer. Since the
Interrupt line is not deasserted , i keep on getting the same interrupt.

How can i deassert the UART interrupt in OMAP 3530? Is it in the UART side
or Interrupt Controller Side?

How does Ubot handle this? How is the Interrupt line cleared in Uboot?

Please help .

These are the UART configuration values which i used .

8 data bits and  2 stop bits,

FIFO enabled. 56 Byte RX FIFO and 8 Byte TX FIFO.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.