[U-Boot] tftp download with USB vitrual ethnet driver

Dennis.Yxun dennis.yxun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:49:43 CET 2009

HI Gong:
   One question: is that _SOC_ open?
   I'm personally interested in your USB-CDC implenmentation.
And currently I'm trying to add DFU support for Beagleboard (TI OMAP3)
which is also base on U-boot usb gadget. May quite similar to your work.
Oh, I only doing that slowly at my spare time, just a hobby :_)
   Hope you can shine some lights on me.
   Thank you.

Dennis