[U-Boot] Cleaning up new port

Remco Poelstra remco.poelstra at duran-audio.com
Tue Mar 17 13:04:37 CET 2009

Hi all,

I've finished my port of U-boot 2008.10 to the LPC2468. I've based my
port on code by Embedded Artists, which was based on U-boot 1.1.6.
The LPC2468 is an ARM processor with build in peripherals, so I need to
divide my code into LPC2468 generic part and a part for my board only
(which is not to be published). I have however no clue on how to do
that. What code should belong where?
Is there any documentation on the exact code structure of U-boot? Is
anyone here interested in LPC2468 support and willing to offer some help?

Kind regards,

Remco Poelstra