[U-Boot] Coldfire: MCF5271: Periodic HW watchdog petting and sleep function does not work.

Richard Retanubun RichardRetanubun at RuggedCom.com
Thu Mar 26 20:34:54 CET 2009

TC Liew wrote:
> Richard,
>
> I used 6 for most platforms. 1 is lowest priority - 7 - is the highest.

Got it, thanks TC, I set it similar to the other platform (x1E):

A patch for the timer interrupt that fixes the sleep command is submitted on a separate thread.

I have also submitted a patch for the periodic HW watchdog reset-ing.

If you'd like to continue the discussion, let's do it on the respective patch threads.

Richard