[U-Boot] Out-of-tree build for imx31_phycore_eet fails

Guennadi Liakhovetski lg at denx.de
Mon Mar 30 21:15:31 CEST 2009

Hi Wolfgang,

On Sun, 29 Mar 2009, Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> Dear Guennadi,
>
> out-of-tree building for the imx31_phycore_eet target fails:
>
> -> make O=/work/wd/tmp-arm imx31_phycore_eet_config
> /bin/sh: line 1: /work/wd/tmp-arm/include/config.h: No such file or directory
> make: *** [imx31_phycore_eet_config] Error 1

ok, that's just a missing

+	@mkdir -p $(obj)include

right? will submit.

> Please fix.
>
> BTW: you also forgot to add your name to the MAINTAINERS file. Please
> fix this, too.

Hm, this is not a new board, just a new configuration for an existing
board. Do we really want a new MAINTAINERS entry for it? I looked at a
couple other boards with multiple configs, they all had only one entry in
MAINTAINERS (at most:-)).

Thanks
Guennadi
---