[U-Boot] Enabling ARM DCache (and MMU setup) in U-Boot

Drasko DRASKOVIC drasko.draskovic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 21:56:25 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I would like to eneble DCache in U-Boot, because peripheral register R/W and
SDRAM R/W is extremely slow on my platform, so booting Linux image takes
unexceptable long time. But apparently for ARM, MMU setup is needed first.
Now, I did not find example on any presented ARM platforms included in
U-Boot.

Did somebody maybe suceeded on doing this and where can I find some C/ASM
examples how to set up MMU and enable DCache for ARM?

Best regards,
Drasko