[U-Boot] U-boot NAND boot on IMX31 3stack(ARM)

alfred steele alfred.jaquez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 21:32:00 CEST 2009

Thanks Again,
I am actually confused with the values for chip size which should be
the total chip size in MB  w.r.t  nand_flash_dev structure and
"pagesize" as pagesize seems to be extended bytes alone in the
datasheet which i am unable to figure of as of now. The pagesize seems
to be different from the exact "pagesize" as in the data sheet for the
other parts in include/linux/mtd/nand_ids.h. Do you know what to look
for in the data sheet .