[U-Boot] core ticks/timer code

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Mar 31 23:27:40 CEST 2009

Dear Scott Wood,

In message <20090331212514.GA19920 at ld0162-tx32.am.freescale.net> you wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 05:48:01PM +0200, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> > We still need some hint that the timer works in millisecond
> > resolution, though - no matter what you call it.
>
> How about just calling it HZ (or something more verbose like TIMER_HZ,
> but the former makes it easier to share code with Linux) and declaring it
> in a non-board header?

It's OK with me. Other opinions?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PURCHASERS: The Entire Physical Universe,  Inclu-
ding  This Product, May One Day Collapse Back into an Infinitesimally
Small Space. Should  Another  Universe  Subsequently  Re-emerge,  the
Existence of This Product in That Universe Cannot Be Guaranteed.