[U-Boot] OMAP3: Pending patches

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri May 1 00:02:14 CEST 2009

Dear Dirk Behme,

In message <49F9F000.2060808 at googlemail.com> you wrote:

> Short status update after recent ARM pull request

Thanks for keeping the summary up to date. This is really helpful in
this complicated situation.

> >> 1. OMAP3: Beagle: Set pinmux conditionally for Rev C boards
> >> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051013.html
> Applied to u-boot-arm next.

I cherry-picked it form there. It's in the master branch of the
master repo now. [Well, give me 10 minutes until it makes it to the
public server.]

> >> 2. OMAP3: Remove legacy NAND defines
> >> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/050882.html
> >
> > Applied to u-boot-arm next. Request to move to master by Wolfgang.
>
> Copied to u-boot-arm master and part of above ARM pull request (still
> in u-boot-arm next, too?)

That should not matter. git will sort this out.

> >> 3. OMAP3: Fix timer handling to 1ms and CONFIG_SYS_HZ to 1000
> >> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051178.html
>
> Pending

Applied to master branch in master repo now.

> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051518.html
>
> >> 4. OMAP3: Fix changed mmc init command
> >> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051179.html
> >
> > Applied to u-boot-arm master.
>
> ... and part of above ARM pull request.
>
> >> 5. OMAP3: Remove unused board-types
> >> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051338.html
> >>
> >> 6. OMAP3: Print correct silicon revision
> >> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051339.html
> >
> > Patches 5 & 6 replaced by update which includes switch to checkboard and
> > print_cpuinfo:
>  >
> > OMAP3: Board specific updates (3 patches)
> > http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051505.html
> > http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051506.html
> > http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051507.html
>
> All three patches applied to u-boot-arm master and part of above pull
> request.

So all the above is in mainline now and can be deleted from this list.

Wow. That was tough.

> >> 7. Zoom2 respin II (10 patches)
>
> Recent remaining 5 Zoom2 patches
>
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051651.html
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051652.html
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051653.html
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051654.html
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051655.html
>
> pending/under discussion
>
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-April/051792.html

> Besides the question if "Set pinmux conditionally for Rev C boards"
> should go from next to master, the 5 "Zoom2" and the "OMAP3: Fix timer
> handling to 1ms and CONFIG_SYS_HZ to 1000" are still open.

Well, initial version was submitted when the MW was still open, so
these should go in now, unless there are requests for changes.

Let's wait until Monday, OK?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
GUIs  are  virtually  useless.  Learn  tools.  They're  configurable,
scriptable, automatable, cron-able, interoperable, etc. We don't need
no brain-dead winslurping monolithic claptrap.
                               -- Tom Christiansen in 371140df at csnews