[U-Boot] apollon board broken

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri May 1 00:49:47 CEST 2009

Dear Kyungmin,

currently the "apollon" board does not build any more, because there
is no definition of CONFIG_SYS_MONITOR_LEN in th eboard config file.

I was tempted just to add one, and define it as 128 kB according to
the mtdparts configuration at the bottom of the board config file, but
the resulting image is bigger - it would require 256 kB. And this of
course means that the mtdparts setup needs to be adjusted, too.

I guess it's better when you do this yourself...

Thanks in advance.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"There was no difference between  the  behavior  of  a  god  and  the
operations of pure chance..."   - Thomas Pynchon, _Gravity's Rainbow_