[U-Boot] U-boot -printk kernel crash dump using md on PDK

alfred steele alfred.jaquez at gmail.com
Fri May 1 17:06:59 CEST 2009

Hi Magnus,

> I tend to load my kernels to 0x81000000 and not 0x80008000 but I don't
> know if that really matters. Other than that I think 'run bootcmd_net'
> should work.
Oops i realized i top posted:(  I am re-posting again.

i checked in the kernel code
rpm/BUILD/linux/arch/arm/mach-mx3/Makefile.boot. which probably
expects the uboot  load the kernel at address  0x80008000(zreladdr)
which is probably the kernel image relocated address

zreladdr-y   := 0x80008000
params_phys-y   := 0x80000100 (boot arg location which i verified
doing a md on u-boot).
initrd_phys-y   := 0x80800000

Are these the correct params or is there any other place you look at
for verifying if the u-boot and kernel match on  the values of
loadaddr, bootarg location ?

Thanks