[U-Boot] at91: fix a USB problem for AT91SAM9261

Remy Bohmer linux at bohmer.net
Sat May 2 21:27:22 CEST 2009

Hello,

2009/5/2 RONETIX - Ilko Iliev <iliev at ronetix.at>:
> This patch corrects the missing PLLB initialization in usb_cpu_init()
> for AT91SAM9261.
> Because of the missing PLLB initialization, the USB support for all
> AT91SAM9261 based boards doesn't work.

Well, the PLLB should be configured correctly by the AT91-bootstrap
code (from Atmel).
The initialisation of pllb for at91sam9263 was added only because
there was a bug in the Atmel bootstrap code that configured it wrong
for sam9263 only...
The last time I checked it still worked on at91sam9261ek, so what
problems do you see?

Kind Regards,

Remy