[U-Boot] U-boot snapshot for commit dfc91c33957c95da34e3888dc87912d5c15a7603

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun May 3 20:43:50 CEST 2009

Dear alfred steele,

In message <528f13590905031057q43549224h1cf1e214f20bb495 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> How do i get a snapshot of commit
> dfc91c33957c95da34e3888dc87912d5c15a7603  from the GIT web. I tried

The best way of course is to use "git clone" and then "git checkout".

> clicking on tree after putting the commit no in the text box but the
> commit tarball i got wasn't the one i intended to.

If you insist on using the gitweb interface, then you just have to
click on the link titled "snapshot" (on the right side).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It is surely a great calamity for  a  human  being  to  have  no  ob-
sessions.                                                - Robert Bly