[U-Boot] Ping on Coldfire patch status

Liew Tsi Chung-R5AAHP Tsi-chung.Liew at freescale.com
Mon May 4 23:16:20 CEST 2009

Wolfgang,

Yes. I can volunteer for ColdFire.

Best Regards,
TsiChung

-----Original Message-----
From: u-boot-bounces at lists.denx.de [mailto:u-boot-bounces at lists.denx.de]
On Behalf Of Wolfgang Denk
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 6:11 PM
To: Richard Retanubun
Subject: Re: [U-Boot] Ping on Coldfire patch status

Dear Richard,

In message <49FB6965.2010305 at RuggedCom.com> you wrote:

> Hi TC and John,
>
> sorry if I'm being neurotic :) any chance the patches in the original
thread be merged in on 2009.06 ?
> I don't mind if the i2c one is not pulled in.

John isn't working for Freescale any more.

John, do you think you will be able to continue working as custodian?

If not, we would need new custodians for ColdFire and MPC512x.

I could care about the MPC512x until someone volunteers. Any takers?

Tsi Chung, would you volunteer for Coldfire?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Everybody is talking about the  weather  but  nobody  does  anything
about it."                                               - Mark Twain