[U-Boot] Add a new command to U-Boot

Deepak Gopalakrishnan Deepak.Gopalakrishnan at Lntemsys.com
Thu May 7 15:35:26 CEST 2009

HI
I am working with Freescale MPC8313E-RDB and with it comes their BSP. This
provides a u-boot. I want to understand how the u-boot commands work as in
where are they defined and in which files.
My utlimate goal is to add new u-boot commands and to modify the exsisting
commands (if needed)
Im a total newbie to uboot. and am looking for a hint as to where to look
for.

thanks a lot...

Deepak