[U-Boot] coldFire: net: Question about the use of MCFFEC_TOUT_LOOP

Richard Retanubun RichardRetanubun at RuggedCom.com
Fri May 8 14:52:05 CEST 2009

Hi TC,

I am trying to understand the use of MCFFEC_TOUT_LOOP, when I grep for it is used in mcffec, counting udelay(1)
and in mcfmii counting udelay(500). I think the udelay(500) one is causing extra long delays when trying to boot when the link is not up.
can the mcfmii udelay(500) be udelay(1) to maintain consistency? I can work out a patch if you agree.

Thanks for your time

- Richarsd