[U-Boot] Add a new command to U-Boot

Drasko DRASKOVIC drasko.draskovic at gmail.com
Mon May 11 10:16:39 CEST 2009

Hmmm... what about these additional steps:
1) Add .o file to COBJS in ./common/Makefile
2) Add CFG_CMD_<MY_COMMAND> to CONFIG_COMMANDS macro in
./include/configs/<board_name>.h
3) Add CFG_CMD_<MY_COMMAND> definition to ./include/cmd_confdefs.h

are they necesarry? I think that I had to do these also.

BR,
Drasko