[U-Boot] Timeout in tftp.c

Achim Ehrlich aehrlich at taskit.de
Tue May 12 14:22:20 CEST 2009

Hello,

The timeout for lost packages in tftp.c is defined to 5000 msecs. But
when setting the timeout get_timer(0) is called in NetSetTimeout in net.c.
But on AT91 the timer code returns usecs and not msecs resulting in a
timeout of 5 ms instead of 5 secs, which is kind of short. I looked in
the timer code of other ARM-based platforms and they seem to use
usec-based timers as well.
Of course I can change the defined timeout in tftp.c to one second or
so, but that doesn't seem to be the right way to solve this issue.

Any suggestions or ideas or do I miss something here?

Kind regards

Achim

--
product manager