[U-Boot] Out-of-tree build of API code fails

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri May 15 23:19:27 CEST 2009

Dear Rafal Jaworowski,

In message <0AD43A8E-402B-41F0-BAB1-E6D7F7537B41 at semihalf.com> you wrote:
> Dear Wolfgang,
>
> On 2009-03-29, at 00:03, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
>
> > Dear Rafal,
> >
> > it seems the api_examples/ code fails when building out of tree:

> > Could you please have a look?   Thanks in advance.
>
> Sure, I'll take a look.

Did your 'having a look' result in any results, like a patch that
fixes the problem?

We're slowly but surely approaching the next release and I would like
to see this fixed...

Thanks in advance.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Niklaus Wirth has lamented that, whereas Europeans pronounce his name
correctly (Ni-klows Virt), Americans invariably mangle it into (Nick-
les Worth). Which is to say that Europeans  call  him  by  name,  but
Americans call him by value.