[U-Boot] my u-boot freezing at Uncompress Linux...

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Tue May 19 16:23:49 CEST 2009

Hi SlinceArm,

> my u-boot-2008.03 use tftp download my kernel ,
>
> but my u-boot was frezzing at Uncompressing Linux ...

I doubt that.  Actually your Linux kernel freezes - U-Boots last message
is the "Starting kernel .." message.  It's all Linux from there.

So start troubleshooting your kernel.  Searching the archieve for this
mailing list will probably be a good start point.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
"Win32 sucks so hard it could pull matter out of a Black Hole."
                                          -- Pohl Longsine