[U-Boot] my u-boot freezing at Uncompress Linux...

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Fri May 22 18:16:49 CEST 2009

Hi SlinceArm,

> i rebuild a new kernel-2.6.24 and my console freezes at "Starting
> kernel..."  and i will search this issue in forum .

Good luck.

> but i still confuse in my case , it mean my u-boot setting is
> "correct" and my kernel cause this issue ??

I'm not sure what you mean by "U-Boot settings", but as you can see,
U-Boot loads a kernel and transfers control to it, so I don't know what
should be wrong in U-Boot _itself_.

Of course on the other hand, U-Boot transfers a commandline (bootargs)
and the mystical a-tags to a Linuxkernel which interprets them, so this
is also something you should check.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
Bacchus, n. A convenient deity invented by the ancients as an excuse for
getting drunk.