[U-Boot] ARM next Pull Request

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 25 09:27:50 CEST 2009

Dear Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD,

In message <20090524212216.GC29662 at game.jcrosoft.org> you wrote:

> > Thanks. Nevertheless, that's not a patch created by git-format-patch,
> > and I don't have the usual stat lines that show me immediately the
> > amount of changes and which files are affected and all that. Please
> > play by the rules like we request from anybody else.
> >
> > And can you please try and use complete words in the commit messages
> > instead of home-made abbreviations? The phrase "use the same cpu lds"
> please lds is the extension use for the Linker Scripts
> I've send more than 20 patches with the same abbrevation

Yes, I know, and I finally did not stand it any longer. Can you
please use normal language in all your patches/ I would highly
appreciate if you could substitute "linker script" for "lds" (which
nobody but you understands) in all patches that have not been applied
to mainline yet.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
In general, if you think something isn't in Perl, try it out, because
it usually is :-) - Larry Wall in <1991Jul31.174523.9447 at netlabs.com>