[U-Boot] U-boot and linux command line parameters

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 25 10:49:45 CEST 2009

Dear Mirek23,

In message <23703431.post at talk.nabble.com> you wrote:

> When studying the u-boot (1.2.0) source code I have found that
> it is  register r6 and r7 which pass the location of the command line
> parameters and the
> size.

This has also been pointed out on the ML in reply to your request.

It has also been pointed out that U-Boot 1.2.0 is very old. Please
update and use recent code; we don't want to spend time on such
obsolete code any more.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Of all possible committee reactions to any  given  agenda  item,  the
reaction  that will occur is the one which will liberate the greatest
amount of hot air.                                -- Thomas L. Martin