[U-Boot] help required for usbtty at uboot level

Naveen Kumar GADDIPATI naveen.gaddipati at stericsson.com
Thu May 28 07:43:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm working on USBTTY using CDC ACM at uboot level for arm v6 core as console.
Procedure using as follows
1)setenv the cdc_acm to usbtty
2)Download the uboot image and Connected the mini B to target and standard A to host windows PC. Immediately PC recognizes as unknown device.
3)Then I downloaded and unzipped the WindowsTeraTermUSBDriver.zip for support the CDC ACM on host windows machine. Copied *.inf files into windows/inf, *.sys *.dll and security catalog files into windows/system32 for detecting the new hardware changes, but still USB is showing as unknown device.

I did anything wrong in connectivity? Do we have any other procedure or any patch required for windows PC for USB cable detection?

Thanks and Regards,
Naveen