[U-Boot] hi,guys,about the nand flash driver

lanmanck lanmanck at 163.com
Fri May 29 06:49:52 CEST 2009

hi:
 i am going to port uboot1.1.6 nand flash driver to my arm926ejs board.use /drivers/nand/nand.c. not nand_legacy.c .
out cpu chip has a nand flash controller,the program flow is as below:
1、set address to controller's register
2、set command to controller's register
3、write controller's special register,so that the 2 steps above can execute.
4、wait for the steps above to be completed ,through another register.
5、now program the data.
the problem is;
i don't konw how to set struct nand_chip's func point because of the nand controller:
xxx_hwcontrol(): the ale,cle cannot be controlled by program.
IO_ADDRW:what's it?
 now i think i just need to write the fllowing functions:
wirtebyte,readbyte,writebuf,readbuf,
can anyone tell me if i am right? or give me some advise?
thank you.