[U-Boot] [U-BOot] new cpu(Ingenic), new board(PI)

xiangfu xiangfu.z at gmail.com
Sun May 31 04:11:27 CEST 2009

Hi
Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> > Dear xiangfu_gmail,

> > Please see http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/CodingStyle and
> > http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/Patches .
> >
> > We appreciate if you submit your patches following the above
> > guidelines - but you got to spend a lot of work before being able to
> > do that. U-Boot 1.1.6 is extremely old, so you must rebase your code
> > first against current top of tree.

Thanks Wolfgang.
Sorry for so later to reply your email.
those weeks I follow the CodingStyle, and also merge ingenic u-boot to
V2009.06.

for now it can not boot the kernel. but it's boot the device and output
something from the serial console.

there is two branch in my git[2].
[xiangfu] this one , I try to merge with the upstream.
[u-boot] is the upstream.

I use "git diff u-boot..xiangfu > ~/pi_project.patch" to generate the
patch[1].

what am I got do next?
thanks.

[1] http://www.openmobilefree.net/other/xiangfu/file/pi_project.patch