[U-Boot] MICROWORD CORPORATIONS:Final notification to Lottery Winners.

MICROWORD CORPORATIONS microword at corporations.com
Sat May 30 08:29:21 CEST 2009

MICROWORD CORPORATIONS
CUSTOMER SERVICE:
MADRID - ESPAÑA .

REFERENCE NUMBER: MSFT-008-X54-BX
BATCH NUMBER: MSFT-2008- GM-001
YOUR MSFT WORD RESOURCE LINK: www.microword.com

       OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION.
We are pleased to inform you of the released results
of Sweepstakes Promotion organized by Microword
Corporations, in conjunction with the foundation
for the promotion of software products, held on
29th may 2009, in Madrid, Spain. Your email address
won a cash award of Four hundred and eighty eight
thousand six hundred and twenty euros (488,620.00 Euros).
Contact Our Foreign Transfer Manager for claims.
Mr. Fernando Sanchez
Email:fersanchez at sify.com
Congratulations!!
Sincerely,