[U-Boot] Zoom2, Beagle board revision detection.

Dirk Behme dirk.behme at googlemail.com
Sun May 31 18:23:21 CEST 2009

Tom Rix wrote:
> This is against the arm/next branch
>
> Zoom2 has two meaningful board revisions : production and beta.  This change
> will allow the board differences to be handled at runtime.
>
> The Zoom2 change is based on how the Beagle Board does its board revision
> but since it is newer, it uses the OMAP3 GPIO API that was recently added.
>
> This was run tested on Zoom2 beta and production boards.
>
> Since I was taking a close look at the Beagle code,  I updated it to also
> use the OMAP3 GPIO API.
>
> This was run tested on a Beagle B7 board.  A version C board was not
> available for testing.  It would be good if someone verified the Beagle change
> with a versioin C board.

Recent u-boot-arm next + the 5 patches (3 x board revision detection +
2 x GPIO bank clocks) boot tested on Beagle rev C:

-- cut --
U-Boot 2009.06-rc2-01028-gef3c752-dirty (May 31 2009 - 18:13:48)

OMAP3530-GP ES3.0, CPU-OPP2 L3-165MHz
OMAP3 Beagle board + LPDDR/NAND
DRAM:  256 MB
NAND:  256 MiB
In:    serial
Out:   serial
Err:   serial
Board revision C
Die ID #783000030000000004013f7806019018
OMAP3 beagleboard.org #
-- cut --

Looks fine. So all 5 patches:

Acked-by: Dirk Behme <dirk.behme at googlemail.com>