[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2009.11-rc1 is out

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Nov 3 14:10:17 CET 2009

Dear rhabarber1848,

In message <hcoo6m$ojo$1 at ger.gmane.org> you wrote:

> I just tested it on my Dbox2 board where U-Boot 2009.08 is working
> perfectly well with unchanged config.
> But now U-Boot raises an exception during machine check:

> U-Boot 2009.11 (Tuxbox) (Nov 03 2009 - 08:59:24)
>
> CPU:   PPC823ZTnnB2 at 66 MHz: 2 kB I-Cache 1 kB D-Cache
> Board: DBOX2, Sagem, BMon V1.0

This does not seem to be any of the boards supported in mainline. It
does not even show a correct version id, so I'm not surprised that
more bugs are present in this code.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Many companies that have made themselves dependent on [the  equipment
of  a  certain  major  manufacturer] (and in doing so have sold their
soul to the devil) will collapse under the sheer weight  of  the  un-
mastered complexity of their data processing systems.
          -- Edsger W. Dijkstra, SIGPLAN Notices, Volume 17, Number 5