[U-Boot] Quick sanity test after my NAND patches

Paulraj, Sandeep s-paulraj at ti.com
Fri Nov 6 21:47:01 CET 2009

As most of you know I submitted a lot of patches for the MTD NAND driver to sync up with what's in the kernel.

I did a quick build for the DM355 from the u-boot-nand-flash/next tree.
The board booted up fine with a 2GB NAND device and I was able to perform NAND operations.

There will be issues if a 4GB NAND device is used as cmd_nand.c has to be updated to handle 64 bit variables. I'll work on that as I get time.

Thanks,
Sandeep