[U-Boot] AT91 Rework

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Nov 9 22:45:33 CET 2009

Dear Jens Scharsig,

In message <4AF5CC8F.7040602 at scharsoft.de> you wrote:

> But I have a problem with lowlevel_init.s files
> Both AT91 and AT91RM9200 use the register defines here.
> The C header files have a
>
> #ifndef __assembly
> #endif
>
> to prevent assembler error.
>
> My Question:
>
> Should we move the handfull defines used by assembly code
> to a separate header file (lowlevel.h), or
> to the front of the lowlevel_init.s files, or
> define it a #ifndef __assembly ... #endif block

I'm not too familiar with that code, so I tend to trust you who knows
it better than me - just apply common sense. If in doubt, go for the
minimal invasive changes - this is something we can clean up later
easily, too.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
There's another way to survive.  Mutual trust -- and help.
	-- Kirk, "Day of the Dove", stardate unknown