[U-Boot] loading applications sequentially.

ronny meeus ronny.meeus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 22:27:57 CET 2009

Hello

we have a system on which we load first one executable that executes some
test code to make sure the board's hardware is in a good shape. Once this is
confirmed the SW returns to the loader and in a second step real SW
operational SW is loaded. In fact we want to load/execute 2 (or more) builds
sequentially.

We currently use a proprietary loader but we would like to switch to a more
standard solution like uboot.

Is the above described mechanism supported by u-boot?

Thanks