[U-Boot] [RFC] env: Group environment variables

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Nov 17 00:15:45 CET 2009

Dear John Schmoller,

In message <1257460973.8937.1170.camel at johns> you wrote:

> > > This is already (accidentally :) supported.  a "printenv $net" would do
> > > just what you state.
> >
> > Um.. this is not what I mean.
>
> So, a "printenv net" would print
>  ipaddr netmask gatewayip serverip
>
> A "printenv $net" would print
>  ipaddr=10.52.0.133
>  netmask=255.255.0.0
>  gatewayip=10.52.0.1
>  serverip=10.52.0.33
>
> Do you mean something other than either of those?

Please ignore my question. My brain was offline when I asked this one.
You are right, of course.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I wrote my name at the top of the page. I wrote down  the  number  of
the  question  ``1''.  After much reflection I put a bracket round it
thus ``(1)''. But thereafter I could not think of anything  connected
with it that was either relevant or true.
                        - Sir Winston Churchill _My Early Life_ ch. 2