[U-Boot] Problem with SD card and ext2ls

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Nov 20 19:34:52 CET 2009

Dear javier Martin,

In message <eedb5540911200403r5a4dfb8el7fd73965f33a7c4f at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> Also if I issue a "mmc rescan 0" I get the following:
>
> # mmc rescan 0
> # ext2ls mmc 0:1 /
> get partition info called
> raise: Signal # 8 caught
> raise: Signal # 8 caught
> raise: Signal # 8 caught
>
> What could be happening here?

Sorry, the batteries of my crystal ball are running low...

It _might_ help if you provided a _little_ information, at least the
most vital pieces like which architecture / board you are speaking of,
and which exact version (which git commit id) you are running.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Don't hit a man when he's down - kick him; it's easier.