[U-Boot] ppc_4xx-objcopy: u-boot.bin: Bad value

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Nov 21 13:46:17 CET 2009

Dear "alan A. A",

In message <COL123-W31FBA023314692865BB9E39EA00 at phx.gbl> you wrote:

> i am getting this message when trying to build u-boot2009-08 (PPC405 board).

Which board is this? And which tool chain are you using?

I don;t see any such problems for any 4xx board that is supported in
the mainline U-Boot tree.

> Can you tell me please, how this information could be usefull to me to fix the error?

It is not useful. It would have been more useful if you had posted the
exact error message and it's context.

Please read http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Randal said it would be tough to do in sed. He didn't say  he  didn't
understand  sed.  Randal  understands sed quite well. Which is why he
uses Perl. :-)         - Larry Wall in <7874 at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>