[U-Boot] PowerPC chipselects

julianosam julianosam at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 20:23:42 CET 2009

Hi. Im new with embedded systems. I have a board which has a powerpc 8313
processor on it, running a linux kernel + uboot.

In the PowerPC Local Bus, there is a chipset connected to the CS02 powerpc
pin. The problem is, i don't know how to map the chipset memory into powerpc
main memory. What config files I have to change?

I already have a device driver for the chipset, but i dont know what memory
address i should io_remap() to talk to it!
The only information I have about the chipset is that it is connected to the
CS02 pin, and the memory size needed is 0x8000 (32k).

Thanks