[U-Boot] boot linux data aboot for S3C2440A

kevin.morfitt at fearnside-systems.co.uk kevin.morfitt at fearnside-systems.co.uk
Fri Sep 4 12:54:35 CEST 2009

Hi fluke56512

I was the last one to work on an s3c2440 port - I ran out of time but I hope to submit my changes for the next release. In the meantime, you can use my patches as a starting point (see the series of patches in ref 1) or if you contact me directly I can send you a single patch for the u-boot-2009.08 release that works but isn't suitable for submission to this mailing list yet.

Regards
Kevin