[U-Boot] Uboot 1.1.3 and USB

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Sep 17 23:58:31 CEST 2009

Dear Stephen Banville,

In message <54AC63178735ED46BAC5F5E668A9F224DE869D at alfalfa.fortresstech.com> you wrote:

>         I would like to post a problem I am encountering regarding Uboot
> 1.1.3 and USB.

U-Boot 1.1.3 is more trhan 4 years old. Guess what? A *lot* of things
have changed since.

> In an upgrade to Uboot 1.1.4. I would like to know if anyone has worked
> around / fixed such an issue

Heh. And you call this "upgrade"? U-Boot 1.1.4 is still more than 3
years old.

Do yourself a favour and really _update_ your code, i. e. use v2009.08
or top of tree from the git repository.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Ada is PL/I trying to be Smalltalk.                 - Codoso diBlini