[U-Boot] RFC: split ARM repo and distribute workload

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Sep 21 19:48:20 CEST 2009

Dear Prafulla,

in message <73173D32E9439E4ABB5151606C3E19E202ED512BC1 at SC-VEXCH1.marvell.com> you wrote:

> > - IXP and PXA are really low traffic these days (EOL products); I
> >   think we can give up these repositories and just ran this through
> >   the generic ARM repo.
>
> I would love to own this one too.
> But I will check if somebody more capable in Marvell can help to own this activity.

Given the low traffic for these processors I think we can stop having
a separate repository. If you want to care about this, we can run this
through the existing u-boot-marvell repository, which is only logical.

Thanks for your help.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Anyone who knows history, particularly the history of Europe, will, I
think, recognize that the domination of education or of government by
any one particular religious faith is never a happy  arrangement  for
the people.                                       - Eleanor Roosevelt