[U-Boot] I am maintainer of Freescale i.MX

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Sep 22 20:10:13 CEST 2009

Dear Fred,

In message <2f495dc80909170830j7acdd1b0j4e4d27e60af061a8 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

>      I am u-boot maintainer of Freescale i.MX team.
>      I have two mail accounts:

Thanks for volunteering to become the custodian for the i.MX support
in U-Boot.

Please send me your SSH private key, and I will set up a repository
for you.

>             fanyefeng at gmail.com and r01011 at freescale.com.
>      I will use both of them.

That's fine. Your identification for the git repository is through
your SSH key. Which address do you prefer when sending mail to the
i.MX custodian?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Perl itself is  usually  pretty  good  about  telling  you  what  you
shouldn't do. :-)     - Larry Wall in <11091 at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>