[U-Boot] [U-boot] Marvell Pull Request

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Sep 24 00:12:39 CEST 2009

Dear Tom,

In message <4AB8CF0B.5070404 at windriver.com> you wrote:

> I would like to set up a process where I just cherry picked your changes
> directly from marvell/master.

Please pull in the normal case, don't cherry-pick unless really necessary.

> If I can assume what is good in marvell/master, we do not need
> for you go through the asking for a pulls, they will just happen
> when I have time, likely over the weekend.

No, please don't automatize this.

Prafulla, please continue to send pullr equests to Tom, as this is
important information for me, too.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Looks clean and obviously correct to me, but then _everything_ I
write always looks obviously correct to me.  - Linus Torvalds in
<Pine.LNX.4.10.10012090054360.791-100000 at penguin.transmeta.com>