[U-Boot] [U-boot] Marvell Pull Request

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Sep 24 12:11:30 CEST 2009

Dear Tom,

In message <4ABAC668.3040907 at windriver.com> you wrote:

> What do you think about the frequency of arm/master monthly updates?

Monthly seems to be extremely long. Looking at current activity for
ARM systems, I would expeect to see 2...3 (or more) PRs while the
merge window is open, and about the same during the stabilization
phase. Also, I guess a fixed period is not optimal; doing this as
needed is probably more appropriate.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A list is only as strong as its weakest link.            -- Don Knuth