[U-Boot] ref: pxa lcd color problem...

Paul Wang paul.wang at tectonica.net
Mon Sep 28 01:29:05 CEST 2009

Hi, All,

I have a problem when using the U-Boot 1.3.3 on a Pxa270 dev board
(Phycore_pxa270).

The board has a SHARP_LQ084V1DG21 LCD that is set as a 16 bpp panel.

After some modifications, I can display a 16 bpp bitmap on the screen.
The problem is that the color is not correct.

The problem is verified by just drawing 16 bpp RGB color stripes on the
screen. The LCD hardware interface is 5:6:5 RGB. Sp, the data for the
color stripes are RED: 0xF800;

GREEN: 0x07E0; BLUE: 0x001F etc.

I checked all LCD GPIO settings, LCD register settings several times.
They seem correct.

 I wonder did anyone have the same problem on pxa270 before, on which
version of U-Boot?

Thanks for any help or information.

Paul Wang.