[U-Boot] kirkwood (openrd): saveenv will not work with environment in NAND

Simon Kagstrom simon.kagstrom at netinsight.net
Wed Sep 30 09:08:31 CEST 2009

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:02:14 +0200
Dieter Kiermaier <dk-arm-linux at gmx.de> wrote:

> arm-none-linux-gnueabi-ld: ERROR: Source object /home/dieter/ArtistaNET-III/Software/trunk/SDK/tools/gcc/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/4.2.0/libgcc.a(_udivsi3.o) has EABI version 4, but target u-boot has EABI version 0
>
> Do you know how I can solve this problem?
> (I've read the two given mail threads but found no hint to this problem, so maybe my toolchain is broken?)

Sounds like you might have problems with USE_PRIVATE_LIBGCC. See this
mail for how to test this:

  http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-August/059313.html

And see this for more info on how USE_PRIVATE_LIBGCC before trying to
set it to no:

  http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-August/059324.html

;-)

// Simon