[U-Boot] Getting "Unable to save the rest of sector (196608)" when I turn on Redundant env with CFG_ENV_ADDR_REDUND

Brian Hutchinson b.hutchman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 13:24:57 CEST 2010

Hi Wolfgang,

>> > ... which to my understanding is intended to allow you to save RAM by
>> > using a env. smaller than your sector size which is my case.
>
> This has nothing to do with saving RAM.

You are right (as usual).  I was searching the archives before I
started posting and I read something to make be think this way but
when I just looked again I couldn't the post I was thinking of and
instead found posts that explained the area after the environment
getting saved off and restored ... I don't know how I missed that
before ... tunnel vision I guess.  So I have no idea why I thought
that!

Regards,

Brian