[U-Boot] Bad Data CRC ERROR: can't get kernel image!

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Thu Apr 15 11:49:02 CEST 2010

Hi Ronny,

> Bad Data CRC
>

> ERROR: can't get kernel image!

[...]

> Please let me know your input on this.

Well your data seems to be corrupt - what more can we say?  What does
"imi 0xffdc0000" say?

Maybe you did not flash the whole image correctly?  E.g. did you see
error message about non-erased flash?

Cheers
  Detlev

--
Test applications  with a variety of tools.  Don't assume everything works if
you've tested  with only  one client.  Also, assume the low end of technology